Friday, March 6, 2015

Group session #1

Yesterday was our first group session, and it went great. Apart from the fact that we talked about the important of eating healthy and how kale has become popular in health magazines, it was pretty nice to see how everyone's projects are coming along. Some of us have an idea as to what to do, while some are just starting to realize what genre they want to focus on in the film opening (I can't wait to watch them :) ).
One of my favorite parts about it was the response they game me when I told them my idea. Since I came up with it (which first came to me while I was coincidentally walking my dog), I've been thinking that a dog magazine might be something boring that other people might not even want to read. Not just that, but even though there are a lot of people who love dogs, I don't know of any of them would want to read a magazine about them. My group's reaction when I told them my idea was amazing. I loved the fact that they loved it and it made me so happy to know that even though they wouldn't have thought about making a magazine about dogs, they would totally read them.
I can't wait to begin taking pictures of all the adorable dogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment