Monday, April 6, 2015

Visit to Broward Humane Society #2

Last weekend I visited the Broward Humane Society for the second time, but this time I actually had something in mind. My main objective for the visit (other than looking at cute dogs) was to take pictures of labrador retrievers, since that will be the story I'm covering for my two-page layout. The overall visit went really well, even though most of the dogs wouldn't stay still long enough for me to be able to take pictures of them. nevertheless, they were all really cute and I got great pictures for the project. Unfortunately, I don't have any specific stories to tell this time, but it was still a fun experience.
That same day (which happened to be Friday), I started and finished the two-page layout. I'm really really really proud of it and the fact that I was able to finish it all in one day (save for a few mistakes I still have to fix) and it looks great. This week I'm going to be working on finishing my table of contents (which I'm going to be moving things around so that it looks better and fits in with my two-page layout) and starting and finishing the front page (which I haven't been able to start due to the fact that my oil painting still isn't finished).
Also, I'll be working on the critical reflection which, believe it or not, will have a lot of information about these past crazy, stress-filled last two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment