Sunday, April 12, 2015

Table of contents changes

A while ago I mentioned that I'd been able to finish the table of contents. This was actually one of the first parts of the project I finished, and it used this (picture on the right) as the background with red and white letters. Something I realized while I was making it, however, was that a dark background and a dark color scheme didn't really ft with the type of magazine nor the type of genre I was trying to go for, so I changed it to the golden retriever I'd drawn a few years ago (I unfortunately don't have the picture downloaded on this computer). I had to use Photoshop to edit the background because the picture didn't come out well on InDesign, but luckily I've become pretty adept at it so it wasn't that bad.
Needless to say, my new table of contents looks absolutely fantastic and I'm really proud of it. It was something that took a lot of work and hours of complaints, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. Not only that, but the color scheme fits exactly with the type of magazine I wanted to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment